Akagera Wildlife Safari
3 Days 2 Nights
About this tour
Take on a 3 days Rwanda safari in the wildlife park of Rwanda; Akagera national park. You will have game drives in the savannah plains of eastern Rwanda and also take on a boat trip on Lake Ihema for a chance with the water life of the park and spot the birdlife.
- Kigali (Rwanda)
- Visit Akagera National Park
When you are ready to start your safari, our guide will be waiting to meet you for a simple briefing of the safari. After the briefing and exchange of pleasantries, you will gather your belongings and head out to connect to Akagera national park. The Akagera national park is a 2-hour drive from Kigali. You will enjoy the views passing through homesteads up to when you arrive at the Akagera national park. You will check into your hotel and settle in as you wait for dinner to be served.
You will pick up a ranger guide and head out to search for the wild life of Akagera national park. After your game drive, you will connect back to your hotel for lunch and relax to regain your energy to continue the day. You will later in the afternoon after the sun has cooled go back to the park to Lake Ihema for a boat trip.
This lake Ihema boat trip gives you an opportunity to see the water life of the park like the crocodiles, hippos and spot the bird life of Akagera national park. Return to your lodge for dinner and night stay as the night before.
Wake up to a hot cup of tea and prepare to leave the Akagera national park headed back to Kigali. You may take on the Kigali city tour on this day if you were not able to have it on the first day. You will advise on your preferred drop-off location in Kigali.
- Game drives as per Itinerary
- All Entrance fees and Government taxes
- Enough litters of mineral water and soft drinks
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Airport Transfers (upon Arrival and Departure)
- Full board accommodation on safari
- Services of Professional multilingual driver-guide
- Safari Jeep 4×4 with pop up roof suitable for game viewing
- International and local airfare.
- Yellow fever vaccinations
- Passport, Visa, and Travelers Insurance
- Personal expenses eg. Laundry, beverages, etc.
- Tips for the support team