Gorilla Tracking (Rwanda)
3 Days 2 Nights
About this tour
The 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Tracking Safari is one of the shortest Rwanda Safari we offer. This gorilla tour is best suited for a business traveller who only has a weekend to spare or wants to add the gorilla trekking experience on an overland Africa safari from Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, and Rwanda.
- Kigali (Rwanda)
- Visit Volcanoes National Park
Arrive in Kigali meet and greet by our Safari guide. After a short briefing session, drive North of Kigali to Kinigi at the foot of Volcanoes National Park, through Rwanda’s most beautiful countryside, and immerse your imagination in nature’s own tranquillity. Drive time is about 3 hours with excellent drive speed to allow you to enjoy the scenery. Check into the lodge and later enjoy dinner surrounded by the evergreen tropical forest.
YWith an early breakfast, drive to the park headquarters for gorilla briefing (45 minutes). When venturing into this huge forest, a packed lunch, comfortable clothes, shoes, and a walking stick is a must before.
The time spent gorilla tracking is unpredictable; it varies from 2-8 hours before an encounter with the family of these gentle creatures. Visitors are allowed to spend only one hour in the company of a habituated gorilla family. The sight of these fantastic creatures is the climax of this entire safari. Later retire for an overnight at the lodge.
With an early sumptuous breakfast, drive lazily back into Kigali. Take a city excursion or Kigali Genocide memorial in Gisozi and the Rwanda National Museum visit; the time spent in these places depends on your departure flight.
Alternatively, you can do the city excursion at the beginning of the Rwanda Gorilla Safari before we head into the volcanoes National Park.
- Game drives as per Itinerary
- All Entrance fees and Government taxes
- Enough litters of mineral water and soft drinks
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Airport Transfers (upon Arrival and Departure)
- Full board accommodation on safari
- Services of Professional multilingual driver-guide
- Safari Jeep 4×4 with pop up roof suitable for game viewing
- International and local airfare.
- Yellow fever vaccinations
- Passport, Visa, and Travelers Insurance
- Personal expenses eg. Laundry, beverages, etc.
- Tips for the support team