Mikumi & Udzungwa Wonders
3 Days 2 Nights
About this tour
The wildlife and birdlife are prolific in Mikumi and Udzungwa so prepare to be wowed and have your camera or binoculars at the ready at all times. Udzungwa is a pristine rainforest with excellent views of the forest canopy which is home to a number of primate species including the endemic Udzungwa Red Colobus, the remarkable Sanje Crested Mangabey, and the Black and White Colobus.
- Visit Dar es salaam (Tanzania)
- Visit Udzungwa Mountains National Park
- Visit Mikumi National Park
You will be picked up from Dar es Salaam early morning (5 am) and drive to Mikumi National Park via Chalinze and Morogoro towns, this drive will take up to 7hrs. On arrival in Mikumi, you will proceed with an afternoon game drive until the evening. This park is home to lions, elephants, giraffes, and buffalos. Later, you will drive for an overnight stay at Camp Bastian Mikumi.
After having breakfast in the morning, you will then drive to Udzungwa Mountains National Park while being accompanied by a picnic lunch pack. Then, proceed with trekking that leads to the spectacular trails up to Sanje Falls, one of the unique features of Udzungwa. Here, you will get a good view of the Kilombero valley which is ideal for agriculture. Enjoy the whole afternoon tour of this unique park. After that, you will start driving back to Mikumi before dark for your overnight stay at Bastian Mikumi Camp or similar accommodations.
After an early breakfast, you will proceed to Mikumi another morning game drive or visit a small Maasai village until noon when you start driving back to Dar es Salaam for Overnight.
- Game drives as per Itinerary
- All Entrance fees and Government taxes
- Enough litters of mineral water and soft drinks
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Airport Transfers (upon Arrival and Departure)
- Full board accommodation on safari
- Services of Professional multilingual driver-guide
- Safari Jeep 4×4 with pop up roof suitable for game viewing
- International and local airfare.
- Yellow fever vaccinations
- Passport, Visa, and Travellers Insurance
- Tips for the support team
- Personal expenses eg. Laundry, beverages, etc.