Rafting at Jinja (River Nile)
About this tour
This 1 day adventure takes you through an amazing white water rafting experience in Jinja. Jinja is the best known for its rafting experience. It is famous for the world’s finest grade 5 white water rafting and other adventure activities.
- Visit Kampala – Uganda
- Visit Jinja (River Nile)
On this day, get set for an adventurous slot which starts with a pick up from Kampala around 6:00 am and drive to Jinja, a known spot for the best white water rafting on the entire African continent. The morning rafting session starts from 8 am. Upon arrival, you will have snacks and later be briefed by the instructors, be equipped with rafting gears/materials as you are joined by other rafters. This activity (rafting) will take you to the most popular rafting phenomena known as grade 5.
You will have a break off for picnic lunch and some relaxation and continue with the activity till late afternoon. You will retire for the day and be transferred back to Kampala, to be dropped at your point of call.
Note : These are estimated drive times. Because of the traffic, location of the accommodations, and several other factors, actual drive times may vary. Driving distances are approximate and do not account for exact places.
- Park Fees (for Non-Residents).
- A professional driver/guide.
- 4×4 Land cruiser or Safari Van.
- All Taxes and VAT.
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- International and local airfare.
- Yellow fever vaccinations
- Passport, Visa, and Travellers Insurance
- Tips for the support team
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal Items (Souvenirs, Insurance, Visa, etc.).
- Government imposed increase of Taxes, and or Park Fees.