Selous & Mikumi Adventure
5 Days 4 Nights
About this tour
You’ll experience the beautiful scenery and wildlife of southern Tanzania. Take a different perspective on a boat safari in the Selous Game Reserve and connect with the untouched wilderness of Mikumi National Park. Enjoy the great animal sightings like kudu, wildebeests, elephants, zebra, lions, hippos, hartebeest, impala, antelope, giraffe, buffalo.
- Visit Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
- Visit Nyerere National Park (Selous Game Reserve)
- Visit Mikumi National Park
You’ll be picked up in the morning from your hotel/airport in Dar es Salaam. Have a briefing about your safari then start driving at around 8:00 am to Selous Game Reserve (a 5-6 hours drive). You will take your lunch during the journey and arrive in the afternoon. Enjoy an afternoon and evening boat drive in Selous. Dinner and your overnight stay are at the African Safari Camp.
After breakfast in the morning with your lunch boxes, enjoy a full-day game drive inside the game reserve. You’ll have great animal sightings including all the great favorites lions, elephants, giraffes, buffalo, zebras and other major species like hunting dogs and birds. In the afternoon after your lunch, proceed with a game drive until evening. Your overnight stay will be at the African Safari Camp.
After breakfast, you will drive to Mikumi National Park which takes 6-7 hours of driving. Whilst on safari, you will see a wide variety of bird species, zebras and elephants. Today you’ll enjoy a picnic lunch during the day. Dinner and your overnight stay will be at Camp Bastian Mikumi.
After breakfast enjoy a full game drive in the park. You will also enjoy a picnic lunch in the park. When you are in Mikumi, you will be able to see a wide variety of bird species, zebras, hippos, hartebeest, wildebeest, impalas, warthogs, eland antelopes, giraffes, buffalo and elephants. Your overnight stay is at Bastian Camp.
After an early breakfast, you will visit a small Maasai village for about 2 hours before starting driving back to Dar es Salaam for your overnight or airport. End of our Tour.
- Game drives as per Itinerary
- All Entrance fees and Government taxes
- Enough litters of mineral water and soft drinks
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Airport Transfers (upon Arrival and Departure)
- Full board accommodation on safari
- Services of Professional multilingual driver-guide
- Safari Jeep 4×4 with pop up roof suitable for game viewing
- International and local airfare.
- Yellow fever vaccinations
- Passport, Visa, and Travelers Insurance
- Personal expenses eg. Laundry, beverages, etc.
- Tips for the support team