Trip Overview :
Tarangire is home to the largest elephant population. The region is a paradise for wildlife lovers as they can encounter both predator and prey satisfying their thirst from the same source of water. The unique landscapes with baobab trees and kopjes offer great game viewing opportunities for wildlife enthusiasts. A picnic lunch will be provided in the middle of wilderness. If you wish to discover this hidden gem in a short period of time, then Tarangire Day Trip should be your choice.
Trip Highlights :
Price Includes :
– Covering Wildlife management Area fees.
– Clean, purified drinking water
– Hot local lunch.
– Professional, Experienced, Driver guide
– All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Price does not Include :
– Tanzania Visa
– Meals not listed above
– Flights (International and domestic)
– Personal Expenses (e.g. Visa, Travel insurance, Laundry, Telephone, Beverages, etc)