Safari Packing List
Planning a safari can seem confusing, especially when it’s your first time. You don’t know what to pack and how much you should pack. The first thing you should remember is to pack light.
Your Tanzania Safari Packing List Requirements include the following items:
- Head Torch
- A good book
- Wind jacket/raincoat
- Sweater/fleece jacket
- Comfortable Safari clothes
- Sunscreen, sun hat & sunglasses, sun cream
- Insect repellent and Antihistamine
- A solid, soft bag
- Reusable water bottle
- Plane tickets
- Travel Insurance Policy & Emergency Contact Numbers
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate (if applicable)
- Credit cards and ATM bank cards
- Sunscreen and lip balm
- Small flashlight or headlamp
- Insect/Mosquito repellent
- Eye drops and extra contact lenses or spare glasses (if applicable)
- Anti-bacterial hand sanitizer
- Tissue paper and small travel towel (washrooms in Tanzania often don’t have toilet paper or paper towels)
- Camera, extra memory cards, batteries, and charger
- UK plug adapter and transformer/voltage converter
- Ziplock bags for toiletries, camera equipment, snacks, etc.
- Personal toiletries
- Small first aid medical kit including Tylenol or ibuprofen, antimalarial pills, cold and allergy medicine, itch medication, band-aids, stomach ache remedy, antibiotic cream, diarrhea medicine, prescription antibiotic for travelers’ diarrhea (Ciprofloxacin) and any prescription medications.
The Tanzania Safari Packing List Processing Times Are Of Three Types:
- Standard processing – Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Rush processing – Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 7 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing – Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 5 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
Tanzania Safari Packing List on Arrival is available for all foreign nationals who are eligible for a Tanzania Safari Packing List are also eligible for a visa on arrival. Despite this facility we recommended you apply for a visa before visiting the country as you may require standing in long queues to obtain a visa at the airport.